WHERE WAS HE FOUND? (Roll 1d8)
1. On his couch.
2. On the beach.
3. In the park.
4. In the church parking lot.
5. Behind the smoke shop.
6. In the marijuana field.
7. In the congresswoman's office.
8. Roll twice on this table. He was killed at the first location, but his body was left at the second. If the same result comes up twice, he was killed where he was found. Ignore additional results of 8.
HOW WAS HE KILLED? (Roll 1d8)
1. Crushed to death.
4. Suffocated with hundreds of jelly beans.
6. Shot 1d6 times.
7. Beaten to death.
8. Roll two more times on this table; he died from both methods. If the same result comes up twice, he was killed by a single method, but MAN was the killer thorough. Ignore additional results of 8.
WHO KILLED HIM? (Roll 1d8)
1. His dealer.
2. His mother.
3. His lover. (Roll 1d8. 1-4 female, 5-8 male.)
4. The stripper. (Roll 1d8. 1-4 female, 5-8 male.)
5. The professional assassin.
6. The anti-legalization activist.
7. The congress woman.
8. Roll two more times on this table. The first result is the killer. The second result is a person who helped over up the murder. Roll on the Dark Secrets table to determine the motivation as to why they worked together to kill the pothead. Ignore additional results of 8.
WHY WAS HE KILLED? (Roll 1d8)
4. Dispute over who had eaten all the Doritos chips.
5. Crazed fanaticism. (Roll 1d8. 1-4 pro-pot legalization, 5-8 anti-pot legalization.)
6. Because his parents were sick of him living in their basement and growing pot in their tool shed.
7. As a sacrifice to the spirit of the Evil Bong.
8. To stop him from revealing the killer's dark secret. (Roll on the WHAT IS THE DARK SECRET? table?)
WHAT IS THE DARK SECRET? (Roll 1d8)
1. The pothead and the killer were having a secret love affair that he was going to reveal publicly.
2. The pothead was going to reveal that the killer, who is a famous professional anti-drug crusader, is one of the biggest potheads on the planet.
3. He had discovered a local dealer/store owner was lacing the pot with a highly addictive substance of mysterious origin.
4. He discovered a cult devoted to infusing bongs with evil spirits that would then possess users.
5. He was the illegitimate child of the killer, and he was going to reveal that fact to the world.
6. He was going to publicize the membership list of the secret society, Potheads for Trump.
7. He discovered the truth about the Eleven Herbs and Spices.
8. He had proof that Donald Trump's hair is an alien sybiote.
And here's a song to help you get in the mood for the adventure...