Feel free to add your own rules! And if they're fun, send them our way!
Alhoon, ROLF! player and Ravenloft fan, on How to Play ROLF!: The Rollplaying Game.
ROLF! takes 15 mins to read from cover to cover. If you spend more time than that... then you are doing it wrong!
Just note that there are some rules missing, that are very, very important. Namely:
- When your opponent rolls and then his cellphone rings, his mom knocks the door etc, you fudge his dice rolls turning "1" to "6" etc while he's not looking.
- When you use "seduction" you should always kiss your hand making a loud, disturbing, wet "Mooooch" sound.
- If you successfully castrate an opponent, everyone in the room should point at the player of the unlucky char and laugh at him.
- If you have the "do lunch" maneuver, you should eat fallen opponents while fighting. [ED NOTE: And this is made easier if your character has the Mutant Trait and Fangs.]
- If you play with your significant other and her/his char castrates yours, while everyone is pointing at you and laughing, you should throw a fit, how your relationship is going bad and vow to abstain from sexual intercourse for a week.