Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Latest ROLF! Supplement Available Now!

The Mayans predicted it! NUELOW Games wants to exploit it! The end of the world is coming (or so members of a wise, human-sacrificing ancient civilization tell us), so here's The Final Battle (#1 of 12): The Grim Reaper vs. The Fertility Goddess!


This supplement for ROLF!: The Rollplaying Game of Big Dumb Fighters features three pre-generated characters, a new Trait, a new Spelling, and three Combat Scenarios that feature Ix-Chel the Fertility Goddess vs. Death, Chuck Norris vs. Death, and Chuck Norris vs. Ix-Chel the Fertility Goddess.

Click here to get your copy today for just $0.50... before the world ends!

3 comments:

  1. I'm having a hard time figuring out which Supplements are "Final Battle" and which ones are not (on RPGNow.com).

    Could you make a list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being right. :)

    I was just telling L.L. this weekend that I thought we needed some sort of index or bundle that separated out the Final Battle series (and perhaps even the Houseboat on the River Styx or REH tie-ins) from the rest of the releases.

    Thank you, sir! A list is coming right up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I may, I would like to suggest using Zotero (http://www.zotero.org/). I use it for all of my Gaming PDF's.

      Delete