--Brigid the Red, a dragon living secretly among humans
Saturday, August 29, 2026
RPG-a-Day #29: Labour
"He almost made it. Miller ALMOST met the RPG-a-Day August Challenge.. but then he blew it on making a post about the keyword 'labour'. He should've worked a little harder--you know, put in some more labor--and maybe I wouldn't feel so embarrassed on his behalf right now. Maybe he shouldn't have been screwing around with Ghost of Hong Kong stories and OGL feats for bikini wearers. Then, just maybe, he wouldn't have FAILED! He could have written about the labor *I* put into each of my 16 homes scattered across the world and THAT would have satisfied the goal. But NOOOOO... he had to waste his time on the Ghost. I am ashamed, so ashamed... he put in all that work, just to fall down just before the finish line. It remains to be seen if he'll even put in the work to finish the month or just quit."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment